the trustees of reservations
Chestnut Hill Farm
CSA Blog
A Trustees Property


CSA Info | CSA FAQs | Buy a Share | CSA Member Info & Hours | Apprentice | Who's Who | Contact Us | CSA History | Dairy Store | Visit Appleton Farms


Saturday, July 9, 2016

Week 4 CSA post disappeared...computer glitches suck.

Hey folks- sorry if you are coming here and not seeing the Week 4 posting. I noticed while writing the week 5 post that the Week 4 was coming up as just a draft. I tried to pull it up to publish it....(I had already done this last week, but hey...who knows why it was still showing as a draft) AND it totally disappeared. It didn't ask me if I wanted to delete it or inform me that it was deleting, it was just gone and while I tried a number of options to retrieve it...it is just gone.

So sorry about that. I think I wrote about swiss chard and gave a couple of ideas and website links for using it. I told the goat escape story. I mentioned that July events were cancelled through the middle of the month because we have a new engagement director coming on board. We, the farm crew, would still like to have the Dessert Potluck on July 19th from 630-830. We will provide campfire and s'mores and ice cream. You bring a fun dessert to share with us and we will all be happily in sugar rush land.
cheers all!

No comments:

Post a Comment